Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fun Day in Genting Highlands.

What a great weekend!
Parents came down to KL (Genting Highlands, in particular) for the weekend! Well, it was for the mini family gathering. Nonetheless, they're here!

And this time around, I asked a couple of my friends to tag along. Glad I did. =D



[Great companies, they were.]

Apparently, they got lost in KL before reaching in Genting. It's very very weird, I know. But heck, they got there safe, that's what matters most eh. *winks*




Outdoor Theme Park was fun! Thanks to the company we had, the rain and the mist. The cold weather was simply awesome!
The last time I entered the outdoor was with Lee Na and Su Shyan, years back. And it was a really short one. *sighs*
But this time, we had the whole day to crash the party. =D

Funny though, I don't know if I'm exactly glad that the rain came along mid-day. We were lining up for the 'Space Shot' and were getting so so near to the end of the line, with Chee Wei finally gathering up the lil courage already, when it suddenly started to rain. *sighs* Potong~

I'm confused, but I still think I'm glad. Haha. Because of the rain, we went back indoor. And I did rock-climbing for the first time! Boy, was I nervous. o.O
But I did do quite well, with wriggly legs and sweaty hands. Haha.




And only because of the rain, we went back to the outdoor theme park at night. It was really nice not to have to spend a long long time to just queue for your turn. And hence, the TWO consecutive rounds of the 'Cyclone'. Though the 'Corkscrew' would have been more fun.
Well, anyway the 'Cyclone' was really just the dessert to our TWO consecutive rounds of the 'Flying Coaster' ride. Haha. So, it's fine it's fine. ^^
But believe it or not, we actually rode on some really stupid rides as well. Like the one with the haunted-house-like thingy. Haha. We felt really dumb after.
But, what the heck. =D



[They couldn't even be bothered to 'enjoy' the ride.]

And this one, too.


[Kinda forced to ride on by me. =D ]

We just had to leave the place at 10pm sharp. =.=


[Misty~]

If we were to ever compare this place with any place like Disneyland, it is such a disappointment. Speaking of the 4D Motion Master ride in particular, which was the most disappointing one. It gave us an even worse headache than all the outdoor rides summed up together. We spent most of the 5 minutes checking out the spectacles and finding the best way to watch the thing.
Haha, thank God it was only for 5 minutes. =p


[Check out the mucus on Gkai. =.= ]

Well, the weather was great though! It's just so fun to simply stroll around.
But basically, we just sat somewhere at the junction of a road.
How dangerous is that. =.=
Enjoying talks (nonsensical talks) while enjoying ice-cream and Starbucks hot coffee were really fun though. ^^
Ought to do it again sometime real soon. Haha.

Ahhh~! This is so fun!! Haha.
*ahem* I think we're losing our voices too. Had been shouting for no apparent reasons during rides.
Thanks for the great weekend! =D

Well, good times good times.
Now, moving on to the hard one, gotta start focusing for my midterm on Tuesday. Good God! I'm at level 0!

2 comments:

CarrotEgg said...

i saw d jack jack shirt~~!! :P hehez

eLaiNe said...

hehe..yeapz~