Sunday, March 30, 2008

Shop Till I Drop.

And dropped, I did not. But I did burn a big hole in my wallet though.
Bread for the rest of the month~ Hahaha.

Wow. It's been so long since we last go out like this. It's madness. And today, madness it was. We were actually in [just] One Utama for more than 12 hours! o.O

Starting our journey somewhere past noon, we luckily avoided a car accident thanks to Soon Ming and his AVS system. Thank God Kel Mynn didn't fly straight forward to the front!
Haha. No worries people, Soon Ming is actually better than L in braking. *phew*
Still thanking God that we weren't in Juin Hau's car.

Been a long day. Done lotsa stuff.
Shopping [for food and clothes and stuffs], reptile visiting, arcading, movie, bowling and pool.
This is one 'historical' shopping adventure I ever had! Would you ever believe it that we went to visit some reptile exhibition thingy in 1U?!
Somehow we kinda got cheated by the cute [supposedly] smallest monkey in the world, Rainbow which actually kinda 'stole' my ice-cream. *sobz*
Well, it was adorable. So, RM5 was *poof*. 'Nuff said.

And even more historical is my performance during the bowling session. =.=
Goodness! I am too embarrassed to reveal to you my cuci longkang skill. I have never played so frigging badly before. Haha. Though, not to say I'm good. =p Blame it on the bowling ball! I mean, seriously.
[Catherine, don't ever scare me like that ever, ever again!]

Well, at least I got something for myself today after spending like a fortune. Haha. Man, I'm exaggerative.
But hell yeah, each of us spent almost RM100 each!
Where the money goes, I don't even know.
The boys ate nonstop, that I know. And the girls got something for themselves. How nice~ Hehe.

Ah...This is great. The day had been long and care-free [almost].
We should do this again sometime soon. When my wallet is healed.

Note to self: No BR tomorrow. *sobz*

0 comments: