Monday, February 4, 2008

Chinese New Year ‘Balik Kampung’.

Why am I still here?
Reasons are that I had home visits to attend to on Saturday and I shall be following my Bro home.
No, no blames on anything.
Yes, REAL Bro. Flesh and blood. =p

Oh, thank God tomorrow is the day already. I almost can’t wait no more.
Cyberjaya is so totally as dead as it is always described to be already. Everyone is back to hometown as early as last Friday.

*sigh* Last year’s CNY was never near to be like this. It was a semester break, so we actually had a longer holiday for CNY celebration.
Enough time to prepare for the CNY, and enough time to enjoy the CNY before back-to-school.
Sadly this year, new semester started one week before CNY.
But then again, many still did not come back. God, am I jealous or what? ><
Hehe. Well, obviously I wouldn’t have been back for this one week is it hadn’t been for the some responsibilities. [No, it didn’t mean I’m complaining that I have sacrificed. =.= ]

Anyway, I’ve just finished playing ‘Battleship’ with Alex, crashing in Karen’s room.
Yeap, finally we found the time and chance to play the game. =.= It had been said since the last year.
Well, Alex was lucky larh this time. He won the game 3-2. And I was sleepy already. Muahaha. So, it is reasonable that I lost. *blek*
I shall redeem my loss one day soon. You wait. =p

Tomorrow, Karen would be accompanying me to shop before I meet Bro. [Though seriously, I have no idea what else I wanna buy.]
Bingo, we’re skipping class. *winks*
But then again, I THINK most classes are cancelled already. ^^ So, we aren’t that bad, skipping that not-so-many classes afterall. Hehe.

Balik kampung...oh oh oh, balik kampung...
Hati riang ~~~


p/s: It’s gonna be real busy days ahead. So, just in case.
Happy Chinese New Year, people!! *winks*
And also Happy Birthday, Chia Li! =D

0 comments: