Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bus Crash No More.

Melanie sent this link over to me earlier. And I think everybody should visit the blog.
More importantly is to sign the petition as a support to this honourable act in hopes to bring about changes in the inter-state bus system.

http://buscrashnomore.blogspot.com/

It's good to finally have someone to initiate it.

I was pretty disheartened on how I was refreshed with the news of the oh-so-many bus accidents that had happened over the past years. And the oh-so-many lives it all took away.

This line really appealed to me, and I could never agree more.

"Next time, it could be you or me"

Everytime when it nears the festive seasons, we see many people getting on buses, 'balik kampung'.
Each and everyone is hopeful to reach home safely, to celebrate the festive holidays happily and in peace.
However it is alway so sad to see in the news how buses crash and cause many innocent lives depart.

With all my heart, I wish that this effort will come to a fruitful end.
And the authorities would look seriously into this matter once and for all, to finally declare inter-state bus rides are safe [even during festive seasons].

But before that could ever happen, everyone should seriously show your TLC and help in bringing success to the effort for change.
And the first step to take is, of course, to click on the link above and sign in your e-signature.

C'mon. Even IF you don't care, it wouldn't hurt you to do it, would it?

0 comments: