Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Takers With NuffNang.

Lord giveth and Lord taketh away.

Don't ask me why, but that phrase lingers in my head everytime I see this movie title.


Last night, for the first time ever [if I hadn't mistaken], I won a pair of free movie passes. Movie tickets that I don't pay for in dates are definitely not counted. So, yes, I was as excited as a country bumpkin going to town.

The very second I read the email received, I knew that I'd be a potato-head if I do not reply like, pronto.

[Show-off purposes, let's keep it small. Hah!]

Since then I have been so worried that maybe, just maybe, Nuffnang did not receive my confirmation email and revoke my invites. *sobz* At the same time, I continually and covertly bug Bii not to forget about our date on Monday. And specifically demanded that he not be late. I could even picture myself shopping in MidValley after work, waiting for the time to come that we collect those free passes. Hah!

Reasons for my being -
1. The tickets are free.
2. It's Nuffnang. 'Nuff said.
3. Hayden Christensen, babeh! *drools*oh, sexy butt?*LOL*

Ironically, we almost got there late because of yours truly, mua. With a very good excuse, at that - catching up with my first friends on job. Or how they prefer to call it the "corrupted family".


Oh, by late, I meant to say we are not the first 15 people in line. Haha! C'mon. First 15 people got free-gifts leh. Can't I be kiasu once awhile? *pfftt*
So sad to see many others getting the Nuffnang tee, of which I totally have no idea how they got it. Bummer.
Extra bummer when there were no special welcome for the country bumpkin, mua. Hehe.

Consolations. I got two pin badges. Haha. Oh, shush. What a sadist.

Thank you, Nuffnang. It was a nice movie anyway. I especially love the part when Jake a.k.a the Chris Brown was running away. The way he jumps about had left Jackie Chan behind to makan his dust. *spoiler alert*oh, too late?*no?* Hehe. If only the cameramen could be more efficient though.

For most of the exciting scenes, we were left frowning our eyebrows out trying to see the actions. Seriously, there's no need for that. Because no matter, noone can see anything. I'm not sure if this is to compensate on the lack of action [which I totally doubt so] . You know how it is, blur it all out so that noone see the flaw. Yada yada.

Naww. Whatta waste. But other than that. One and a half thumbs up! :) *cheers*

0 comments: